What does Evolve believe in?
Protecting your privacy
- Your Personal Information (defined below) is not shared with any third parties without your consent except as noted below.
- We do utilize tracking devices (“cookies”, “web beacons,”
single-pixel gifs, etc.). Cookies are small files that store
information about your account, web browser, computer, mobile
enable special features or to provide you with a better, faster,
or safer experience.
to use; to provide you with a more personalized experience;
and to protect you, others, and Evolve Together from malicious
You can remove or block cookies using the settings in your browser, but in some cases, this may impact your ability to use Evolve Together.
- Postings made on our website may include links to third party websites, and such websites will have different privacy policies than those set forth herein. We disclaim all responsibility for compliance with the privacy policies of those third party websites, and strongly urge all users to review such privacy policies.
Data we collect and store
- We reserve the right to collect any data about you which is publicly available; this data may be obtained by us or by a 3rd party engaged by us to collect such information.
- We make good faith efforts to store all collected data in a secure operating environment that is not available to the public, although we cannot guarantee complete security. All of our collected data resides on servers in the United States.
- Our web logs collect standard web log entries for each page served, including your IP address, page URL, and timestamp. Web logs help us to diagnose problems with our server, to administer the Company’s website, and to otherwise provide our services to you.
How we may use your dataWe may share your Personal Information with the following third parties:
- Affiliated third parties (for example, our database administrators) for the sole purpose of helping us do our work. These groups do not share your Personal Information or use it for any purpose other than as instructed by us.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary set forth herein, the Company: (1) may disclose information about its users if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; and (2) may also disclose information about its users to law enforcement officers or others, in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) enforce our Terms of Service; (b) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third-parties; (c) or protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company, its users or the general public.
Archiving and display of Evolve Together postings by search engines and other sites
Search engines and other websites unaffiliated with the Company may archive or otherwise make available information publicly displayed on our website.
Enforcement and Dispute Resolution
When we receive formal written complaints, we contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns; please submit all questions or concerns by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Company has further committed to cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of personal data that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint, or if your complaint is not satisfactorily addressed by the Company, please contact your local regulatory authority.